This conference is targeted to school professionals, emergency services, law enforcement, mental health and AODA professionals, veteran groups, clergy, healthcare providers, community coalitions and anyone interested in suicide prevention on the local and state level. We are expecting around 300 attendees.
Conference Bag Sponsor
- $750 - Your organization's logo will appear on the bag that all attendees will receive. Also includes a half page ad in the conference program and listing as a sponsor.
Ad Space in Conference Program:
All ads include an exhibit table and one admission.
- Inside front or back cover: $450 (7-1/2”w x 10”h) (first come basis)
- Full page: $350 (7-1/2”w x 10”h)
- Half page: $250 (7-1/2”w x 5”h)
- Quarter page: $200 (3-3/4”w x 5"h)
Ads must be submitted in a camera-ready, high resolution format by April 5.
- $100 (Non-profit rate) one table. Includes one admission
- $300 (For-profit/corporate fee) one table. Includes one admission
Organization name will be listed in the conference program (no logo). Electric outlets cannot be guaranteed.
* Note: This is for May 3 only. We are not having exhibitors or a program for the pre-conference trainings.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-336-7969.